Ah, the holidays – giving us reasons more reasons to drink and be merry, revel in gluttony, and spread cheer through gifting and spending time with family and friends. More often than not, we become consumed with long and expensive to-do lists rather than participating in the activities listed above. This holiday go-round, I’m making the holidays easy at BJ’s Wholesale Club.
I demolished my holiday shopping list. Gifts for friends and family plus hor d’oeuvres and a poinsettia? Yasssss! I am in the holiday spirit. Click here to get your 90-day free trial BJ’s membership card and keep reading to find out more about my shopping experience.
When I was younger, I thought BJ’s
was simply a place for big families to stock up on groceries and household items in bulk. But since I’m a member,
(and now an adult) I appreciate all savings wherever I can get them. From curated gift baskets and fine jewelry to fine cheeses (a very impressive selection at that!), BJ’s has everything you need to make the holidays special and affordable. And did I mention there are free samples
in nearly every section of the store?
– BJ’s exclusive Top 10 Toys list will satisfy every child on your shopping list, from character toys, to plush friends and interactive play, there’s something for everyone.
– Hot tech trends for the holidays include wireless headphones, virtual reality sets and televisions – all at great prices at BJ’s.
– BJ’s carries a wide assortment of beautiful gift baskets perfect for anyone on your list.
Gift baskets can easily break apart and turn into multiple gifts! Break gifts into multiples for teachers, hostesses and more.
This gift was only $12.99 but it can easily be divided into four small stocking stuffers!
– BJ’s takes the stress out of holiday entertaining with under $100 party menu
– Easy to prepare appetizers and ready-made platters from BJ’s at savings supermarkets can’t match
A simple recipe of entertainment crackers, fruit spreads, and feta cheese makes quick and chic hors d’oeuvres for your party guests or even as you’re opening presents. And this fabulous marble and wood 4-piece cheese tray was only $10! Makes for an excellent hostess gift as well.
This beautiful plush throw was only $21, way less than I’ve seen compared to other stores. The color is rich and makes a thoughtful gift for those who love to stay cozy.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your membership today!
This post is sponsored by BJ’s Wholesale Club, but my love for their fresh, affordable products are my own!