This post is sponsored by U by Kotex Fitness, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Lately, I’ve been into yoga. Initially I thought it was on the easier side of the fitness spectrum but if you do it right you can really sculpt a lean body. But I’ve always been self conscious about any type of physical activity during my period – with my biggest concern being leaks. Having your period already makes you feel bloated and icky as it is and the last thing I want to be worried about are leaks through my yoga pants. But U by Kotex Fitness is so flexible and really designed for women in motion. So instead of taking a few days off from working out during my period, I now look forward to it knowing U by Kotex Fitness has my back (literally).
• Comfortable protection for bodies in motion
• Shaped to fit and flex with your body
• Designed for exercise
• Unique wings stay in place so you don’t have to
• Soft, absorbent cover helps keep you dry
• Unique shape for exercise
• DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep
protection where you need it
• Unique super soft cover for comfort
• Worry-free protection now with a protective pack
• Protects your protection
• Durable, compact and discreet
• Smooth tip for easy insertion
• Pull until you hear it click
• Extends to full size
• Expands all around for total protection in every
Women should never feel oppressed by our period. Empower yourself to become a period boss by shopping the complete line of U by Kotex Fitness tampons, pads and liners at Walgreens.