So after working my butt off for a very long month, I was rewarded with vacation – to Miami! The full post is coming soon but if you’re in the mood for a sabbatical to the Sunshine State, here are my picks for Miami travel essentials.
1. A flowy, white top – or white in general – is a must for Miami. Yes, it’s a bit cliche but you’re on vacay!
2. A high neck swimsuit in a bold color is a chic way to get a tan out on South Beach.
3. Flat sandals in a blush/neutral hue can be worn from the shore to waterfront dining.
4. Blend in with the Art Deco scene by rocking a tricolor clutch.
5. A two-piece number is essential for nighttime activities.
6. Funky sunnies are an easy way to dress up even the most tame sartorial choices.
7. A nude lace-up sandal goes with everything!
8. A punchy lip brings out Miami flavor.
9. Accentuate bare skin with a slinky arm cuff.
10. Patterned and bold high-waisted shorts paired with cat-eye sunglasses are a must for perusing Ocean Drive.